That’s when acquiring the Stream Twitch.TV service made so much sense.
With the ad space being used to publicize the contracting brands to all users who saw the different streams of the users, Amazon began to give priority to its own ads. She’s even gone so far as to only show her news on channels when ads appear.
Prime Video’s success was so good with the visible growth of Twitch.TV happening at the same time, that it launched its new music service, created to go head-to-head with spotfy. Amazon thought of combining all this in one place, since each package, separately, is expensive to acquire: Amazon Prime.
What’s included in the prime package?
Inside your package, then, we have:
- Twitch prime – Stream service to make lives from home or large events, in addition to allowing you to receive game loots;
- Prime Delivery – Free shipping and fast delivery to all locations in the country;
- Prime Video – Streaming service similar to Netflix;
- Prime Music – Music service similar to Spotfy;
- Prime Reading – Application that includes e-books for reading without paying any extra price for it.
Each of them makes the experience more complete and accessible for all audiences.
Oh, we already talked about Prime Reading, ok? Just access here and see how it works. Today, it is included in another Amazon service, which is Kindle Unlimited.
How much is Amazon Prime?
The package costs only R$9.90 per month, deducted from your credit card, but it does not have any loyalty system that obliges you to stay with the company for a specific time.
In addition, before thinking about purchasing the prime package without being sure of the quality of services, you can try it for 30 days at no cost and you can cancel at any time before the first charge.
Where to buy my package?
To purchase your package, just click here and go straight to Amazon Prime and create your registration!
So, were you curious about the package? Don’t forget to tell us what you think, okay?